C4 Forums | Control4

Looking for Integrator in Bergen County, NJ

NJTechGuy

I moved into a home in Bergen County, NJ with a very recent base Control4 system installed (lighting, thermostats) and all Cat6 wiring completed.

The current system includes an EA5 Main Controller & CA1 Controller. I have a Just Add Powere Source Transmitter + Receivers equipment (new in boxes) that I'm looking to connect with 3 TVs and integrate with the Control4 system.

I'm also looking for a qualified integrator to purchase & install a door station, camera & motion sensor for the front door, and purchase/integrate Triad amps/matrix switches to speakers already wired to the basement throughout the homein the home. I'm working to a licensed electrician that upgraded much of the electric in the basement. Looking for a qualified Control4 system integrator to complete the remaining work and perform the programming. Thx...

• 6 months later...

Hopefully njtechguy reports back how happy he is with us. We have been working at his home on and off since February. 

His entire home has control4 panels and lighting keypads in every room. Speakers in every room including closets and bathrooms. Ea5 in the rack and an Ea1 at each tv.  Jap video distribution that Ari was kind enough to setup since we never did a Jap system. We delivered him a control4 centralized lighting system that will be installed soon. We just installed the ds2 and A new dsc security system with the control4 driver.  And Qmotion shades on order.

I left him the awesome Kaleidescape system loaded with hundreds of 4K movies to try out for a few weeks but he was having no part of it and I didn’t even give him the price on it. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.