C4 Forums | Control4

Apple tv still playing when source off

Since upgrading to 2.10.4 or 5, I find that my ATV set up has changed. It used to be when I changed sources or turned the room off that the ATV would start on the home screen the next time I selected it. Now, it starts with a screensaver; or if a youtube channel was playing, it's still playing. I havent changed anything with the ATV. Sleep is on never.

Another thing that I found with the same update is that the volume now stays at the same level when I change sources. For the 8 years previously, it reset to the default level when a source was changed.

My dealer says nothing has changed. Any ideas?

Just now, Tokead said:

Since upgrading to 2.10.4 or 5, I find that my ATV set up has changed. It used to be when I changed sources or turned the room off that the ATV would start on the home screen the next time I selected it. Now, it starts with a screensaver; or if a youtube channel was playing, it's still playing. I havent changed anything with the ATV. Sleep is on never.

Another thing that I found with the same update is that the volume now stays at the same level when I change sources. For the 8 years previously, it reset to the default level when a source was changed.

My dealer says nothing has changed. Any ideas?

There is a topic on this elsewhere... AFAIK something in th TV OS changed.

Archived