C4 Forums | Control4

WTB - 6 IP Cameras Pakedge or Luma and NVR

Topfox

Hey everyone,

Looking for 6 outdoor IP cameras, either Luma 510 series or Pakedge Autofocus Bullet IP Camera 4 MP anda NVR.  Figure a 510 series if I got Luma cameras and a Lilin if I got the Pakedge.  I would be mounting these under eaves. 

Local dealer was offering a good price on the Pakedge cameras, but wasn't impressed with the Lilin price or installation price.  Another dealer priced out Luma for me, however he was only able to quote the equipment at MSRP pricing and no discounts.  Hoping a dealer here might be able to offer up some good pricing.

Thanks

Did you go with the Pakedge Bullet Cameras with the Luma 510 NVR? I'm looking for some help getting the Pakedge cameras to record on motion with the Luma NVR.

We picked up several of the Pakedge Auto-Focus Bullet Cameras because they were on sale. Been having the biggest headache trying to get these cams to record on motion instead of continuous. Was searching around and came across your post, so just thought I'd ask and see. Wondering if its possible to record on motion on the Luma NVR? Would save a bunch of space not recording continuous and would be nice to see the motion events on the timeline. 

Thanks

Archived