C4 Forums | Control4

Windows PC via HDMI

ILoveControl

Question

Hi all

wanted to get some advice on the following:

I am running blueiris (camera software) on a Windows PC (intel Nuc i7 16gig mem). I have a mini display out to HDMI.

the HDMI is going into one of my sources on my C4 Leaf Matrix. 

What driver would be best suited to bind or create a “Cameras” button on the navigators and that I could bind to the Matrix source where the HDMI is plugged in. 

Also any gottchas on resolution or something with windows pcs to the C4 Leaf Matrix?

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, ILoveControl said:

Thank you for your response!

Thats why I bought it :) however there are the cameras I want on the navigator then there is the bI interface that has much more and sometimes I want to see that screen 

not as slick but I have BI on a PC with an HDMI output into my matrix as well.  I mostly access cameras via C4 or BI app but I use a TV monitor as the computer monitor for this computer.  so under watch I just have a laptop icon which was free my dealer put in.  I press it, it turns on the TV and selects HDMI input 3 which is that PC.  If I left BI up full screen then yes it would pull up BI right away but in my case it just have it so its my desktop and I can start to play around.  

Archived