C4 Forums | Control4

Dimmer lights setting reversed after blackout

We had a power blackout tonight and after the power has come back on our three lights on dimmer switches are reversed from what Control4 thinks.  Ie. when there are set to 0  in Control4 the lights are on, and when set to 100 the lights are off.  Our scenes that set the lights off also don't work (the lights come on).  I've tried turning the lights off and then power cycling the controller however the same issue still occurs.  Any simple fixes to get the lights back working properly?

I have ComposerHE and the Monitoring settings in there show the same as the Control4 app.

The dimmers are all models C4-DM201-Z, and the controller is a C4-EA1 running 2.9.1

Thanks,

Jason

• 1 month later...

For anyone else who ever comes across this issue .... we had another blackout today and it is now fixed!!

My attempts at powering off the controller with the lights in various states had failed, but apparently the power going out on the controller and the dimmers in unison (while the lights were off) was enough to correct it.  

Regards,

Jason

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.