C4 Forums | Control4

On 4/19/2019 at 11:56 PM, Crustyloafer said:

What kind of driver is it you are looking for? 

If just an IR or 1 way RS232 driver you can create yourself within Composer Pro.

All else requires Driverworks SDK, as you are a dealer you can apply for access to this.

@Crustyloafer

Okay. I have a Denon AVR-X2500H and it has two HDMI output ports. The driver displays only 1 HDMI output port. I have connected my projector and TV to these HDMI output ports. Please advise. 

Shoot an email to Control4. There is a good chance they or Denon will add the 2nd HDMI output.
I once had an Onkyo which had quite some missing commands to change the audio/surround modes and it got added within a couple of weeks.

Looking at the specs for the Denon AVR-X2500H, it does not have  multi-zone HDMI capabilities and so the second HDMI output will just be a mirrored copy of the main HDMI output. Therefore there is no need to have a separate output on the driver as they both do the same thing all the time. You just need to bind the HDMI output on the Denon AVR-X2500H driver to both the TV and Projector HDMI inputs. 

1 minute ago, Crustyloafer said:

Looking at the specs for the Denon AVR-X2500H, it does not have  multi-zone HDMI capabilities and so the second HDMI output will just be a mirrored copy of the main HDMI output. Therefore there is no need to have a separate output on the driver as they both do the same thing all the time. You just need to bind the HDMI output on the Denon AVR-X2500H driver to both the TV and Projector HDMI inputs. 

Thank You @Crustyloafer !!! 

Archived