C4 Forums | Control4

Control4 Programmer

RobtheRecruiter

Hi all,

Seeking control4 programmer's in Raleigh, NC / Detroit, MI / Washington, DC / Gaithersburg, MD / Etc.

Have multiple openings for top residential Control4 dealers willing to offer an additional 5-15K a year salary/ hourly raise to get your foot in the door.

Please reach out via email for more information: Robbie@masongroup.net

48 minutes ago, RobtheRecruiter said:

@crazybuppie @Cyknight Read the full thing. 5-15K a year RAISE. I apologize for the confusion😂

in many states you cannot ask for current salary requirements when recruiting a candidate.  So how do you judge a 5-15k raise?  

just saying....from someone with 15 years experience staffing IT projects with contractors for major Fortune 100 clients....I would not start asking people for their current salary and offering them 5-15k on top.  Good way to get into a lawsuit.

2 minutes ago, eggzlot said:

in many states you cannot ask for current salary requirements when recruiting a candidate.  So how do you judge a 5-15k raise?  

just saying....from someone with 15 years experience staffing IT projects with contractors for major Fortune 100 clients....I would not start asking people for their current salary and offering them 5-15k on top.  Good way to get into a lawsuit.

@eggzlot Only for California, Vermont, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Oregon, and Delaware. Fortunately for me none of the states on that apply to this listing. 

Also.. I don't typically ask what they are currently making, but what they would need to see in order to have a discussion. My clients pay great and are looking for talent immediately.

Thank you for your concern👍

1 hour ago, RobtheRecruiter said:

@eggzlot Only for California, Vermont, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Oregon, and Delaware. Fortunately for me none of the states on that apply to this listing. 

Also.. I don't typically ask what they are currently making, but what they would need to see in order to have a discussion. My clients pay great and are looking for talent immediately.

Thank you for your concern👍

You can add at least NYC to that list.  But I’ll stop there.  Good luck with your recruiting.

25 minutes ago, eggzlot said:

You can add at least NYC to that list.  But I’ll stop there.  Good luck with your recruiting.

@eggzlot Another state not on my list.

Thank you for the advice though. If you know any Control4 or home automation professionals in the areas above interested in exciting new opportunity let me know☺️

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.