C4 Forums | Control4

KALEIDESCAPE M500 / C4 - OS3 Issue

I updated my Control4 System to OS3 and the M500 Player (Blu-ray) with the Original C4 driver works fine again. But I can not control and find the Music Site (CD) of the M500 Player. The M500 is connected over HDMI for Picture and Sound (Cinema) and Analog Stereo for CD only. I can not see CD in the Hidden or Visible Device. Any Idea

Hi 

I connected the M500 Player via HDMI to a Control4 Video Matrix and additionally via stereo audio to an Audio Matrix. As a Blu-ray player everything works fine. I can select and control the device.

BUT: As Audio Source "CD" I do not see it in the Composer with the Visible or Hidden Devices.

Roland

image009.png

image008.png

image007.png

image010.png

just a guess but have you tried browsing the music from your tv display using the remote control? just to confirm the music side is working

If so then I guess the driver update possibly left out the music playback since kaleidescape is no longer supporting music playback

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.