C4 Forums | Control4

V1.7.3 - what's new?

C4Newbie

I'm probably going to retract what I said. I think 1.7.3 is only out in beta.

It only has 7" portable touchscreen changes, as far as I know.

As far as intoxicated, I'm not that, but definitely Bendryled... And you have to take me as I am, no choice there.

:)

RyanE

1.7.3 is out today. Driver included for the 7" wifi. First shipments of 7" wifi are on their way now. New 4 zone amp firmware for some settings available through the front panel now, and quieter fan speed. Also improvements to 7" tabletop responsiveness. Call your dealer for an upgrade if you're buying the 7" wifi, or having issues with your 7" tabletop, otherwise it looks like nothing new.

1.7.3 is out today. Driver included for the 7" wifi. First shipments of 7" wifi are on their way now. New 4 zone amp firmware for some settings available through the front panel now, and quieter fan speed. Also improvements to 7" tabletop responsiveness. Call your dealer for an upgrade if you're buying the 7" wifi, or having issues with your 7" tabletop, otherwise it looks like nothing new.

So only performance improvements to the 7" tabetop, not the 7" in wall?

Thanks

Dave

So only performance improvements to the 7" tabetop, not the 7" in wall?

The tabletop and the in-wall are basically the same product, just a different 'package', so the improvements apply to both products.

RyanE

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived