C4 Forums | Control4

Unable to obtain version information

C4, Plastique?

I am getting the following error when trying to update:

Unable to obtain update version information from the web interface at url http://services.control4.com/Updates/v1_0/Updates.asmx. Verify that internet access is available from Director.

When I go to system Diagnostics, I get success for all my internet service diagnostics, including updates. Can anyone please help? Getting frustrated, have 1.6.x and need to upgrade as my composer is now 1.7.

Help? Thanks!

Ended up turning off firewall and still didn't go, backed up the HC-300, then tried again and it updated successfully, but when I re-loaded the project, the update problem returned. As am good now, not going to expend my energy on it until next time.

Thanks for your efforts to aid me, it's appreciated!

Ended up turning off firewall and still didn't go, backed up the HC-300, then tried again and it updated successfully, but when I re-loaded the project, the update problem returned. As am good now, not going to expend my energy on it until next time.

Thanks for your efforts to aid me, it's appreciated!

Is the version of Composer the right version for the project? You're not getting an incorrect version error are you?

Archived