C4 Forums | Control4

After OS3, remotes are delayed to switch to their selected watch mode

Hi all, 

I've been having a common issue with remotes that are on OS3. For some reason when I hit watch, then Cable TV, for example, the remote is still showing the 'watch' list and it stays like that for about 30 seconds or so and then it finally switches the remote over to ' Cable TV'. 

I tried this also on an iPad and it seems to go to the watch activity ok, but the control buttons, left/right up down, etc don't work for about 15 seconds and then they start working. 

Is anyone else having this problem with OS3? I spent hours on the phone with c4 tech support and even tried new remotes, new controller and disabling 2.4 ghz on the router etc and nothing yet. 

I am also seeing the same symptoms at another project where it was functioning properly with 2.10.6 and with 3.0 the remote / Nav is not updating properly when switching watch modes. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.