sooner2k1

AppleTV On Screen Display (OSD) Driver & tvOS 13

Has anyone else tested their Control4 IP Driver with tvOS with any success?  I know we are still in beta on tvOS 13, but so far i've not had any luck with the 107 driver version recognizing/initializing the connection with an upgraded AppleTV 4K.  I have 2 AppleTV 4Ks and the driver continues to work with the tvOS 12 version. 

My dealer recently updated me from OS 2 to OS3, but no luck on anything related to that.  He also mentioned that there is another AppleTV IP driver available from Control4, but that when he added it to my system it said it's not compatible with the HC-800 controller.

Is there any chance that IP control is going to require a feature only available to the newer controllers with AppleTV tv OS 13?

I'd say chances are high. Even C4 mentions to use the new driver for the AppleTV 4k. I'd start planning to replace the HC800 with an EA5 to keep the integration.

That's assuming the tvOS 13 did break the functionality with the original IP driver.

On additional comment.  The OS3 upgrade sheet suggested it would upgrade to version 111 of the AppleTV driver, but it looks like i'm still on 1.0.7.  Should it have automatically updated me?  Does anyone have a change log for the updates between 1.0.7 and 1.1.1? Thanks!