Ale Quiroga

Control4 Programmer/Installer looking for a job

Hi all,

In August,  its going to be four years that I work in home automation, I have learned and I still have a lot to learn of solutions for the home, but I especially work with control4 products.
From its installation to its programming.
I have the home automation programmer certificate, I have technician degree in Networks and Telecommunication, knowledge of Cisco, Luxul, Pakedge networks and integration of many brands of AV,  Security Systems, Comfort devices (air condition equipments, radiant floors, thermostats) and electricity (Panelized Lighting, keypad and wall modules installations).

Beside programming, I install racks  for individual clients (AV) and commercial installations (AV - DataCenters).
I can design, program and reprogram systems, involve in the planning part of lighting, AV installations and comfort systems.
I currently work for a Control4 dealer in Uruguay, Latinamerica. I am looking for new experiences, to learn constantly and I really wish I could continue improving in my English and my skills.

I wish to have a professional growth, I am a person who likes to take challenges and responsibilities.

For more details, please contact me on PM or by mail.