USMC_10

Smart Shower

Am planning a master bath renovation and am looking to install a Smart Shower system. The two that stand out are U by Moen and Kohler DTV+. Which of these has C4 integration? If both, which is the better option? Thanks! 

There is basic stuff for steam showers.  If interested try mr steam.  I went with steamist and the driver was having issues and the driver developer just ignored me and my dealer.  After a few attempts I was done chasing them and now I have a “dumb” steam shower.  Life goes on 

17 minutes ago, eggzlot said:

There is basic stuff for steam showers.  If interested try mr steam.  I went with steamist and the driver was having issues and the driver developer just ignored me and my dealer.  After a few attempts I was done chasing them and now I have a “dumb” steam shower.  Life goes on 

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Moral of the story I gathered is that sometimes "dumb" is the smartest decision. Lol! 

3 hours ago, USMC_10 said:

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Moral of the story I gathered is that sometimes "dumb" is the smartest decision. Lol! 

Yep amen.  Nothing like a steam shower triggering on its own and coming home from work with a wet humid bathroom.  Some things are better off dumb 

Good to know, thanks! Although how does it support Alexa if it's a closed system as lippavisual highlighted? Closed to C4 but not closed to Amazon? 🤔

3 hours ago, USMC_10 said:

Good to know, thanks! Although how does it support Alexa if it's a closed system as lippavisual highlighted? Closed to C4 but not closed to Amazon? 🤔

Partnerships with certain platforms and not others 

I'll be looking into some IFTT way to send message to moen based on my calendar. Will be a while though before I'm there. House just getting all the mechanicals.