C4 Forums | Control4

Programming OSD and App Layout with Composer HE

I posted about trying to find the programming area in ComposerHE for the remote WATCH/LISTEN keys, and was directed to it.  I'm trying to find a way to change the layout of the OSD and App now and again don't see it in Composer HE?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  It's probably right in front of me.

Thanks,

Rich

In Monitoring... I think it is the second tab in the right hand half of the screen. The heading is Navigation or some such.  You can choose any sub-menu there (watch, listen, security, comfort etc.) and change the order of icons there.

In OS3, you can change the order of the main menu items (or delete them) by pressing and holding the icon on the App or Touchscreen.

39 minutes ago, South Africa C4 user said:

In Monitoring... I think it is the second tab in the right hand half of the screen. The heading is Navigation or some such.  You can choose any sub-menu there (watch, listen, security, comfort etc.) and change the order of icons there.

In OS3, you can change the order of the main menu items (or delete them) by pressing and holding the icon on the App or Touchscreen.

Yes, thank you.  I was able to reorder, hide, etc.  I am trying to customize my onscreen display and app layout.  There is a way in HE?

2 hours ago, South Africa C4 user said:

Yes, Agents is available in HE... so the customizing you want can be done in the UI Agent or (easier) directly on the OSD by pressing and holding any icon on the main screen.  Both these options are only available on OS3.

OK, for Instance, I want to create the circle type icon menu in C4 OSD.  I can't for the life of me figure out where to do that.  In agent, I can create favorites, wallpaper, etc.

24 minutes ago, time2jet said:

OK, for Instance, I want to create the circle type icon menu in C4 OSD.  I can't for the life of me figure out where to do that.  In agent, I can create favorites, wallpaper, etc.

you can't.  THe circle is OS 2. there is no more circle in os 3

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.