alanchow

Chowmain - Bond Bridge controls Somfy Shades, RF Ceiling Fans, Fireplaces and more!

1 hour ago, ILoveC4 said:

I thought Alan announced this would be a free driver as it was commissioned by Bond?

Don't know where you got that information from as this is entirely not true.

Nobody paid us to do this. We are friends with the Bond guys so maybe thats what gave you the wrong impression.

Just purchased a Bond Bridge to try with my Somfy shades. The range is munch better than the stupid MyLink and so far is working great. I have two rooms with shades and only had coverage in one of them with the MyLink, the Bond reaches both. I had some issues when I received it on Sunday where there was an error when setting up a Somfy device. I contacted support and they had a fixed firmware out Monday.

I'll be trying out the Chowmain driver soon.

1 hour ago, mandiola said:

Just purchased a Bond Bridge to try with my Somfy shades. The range is munch better than the stupid MyLink and so far is working great. I have two rooms with shades and only had coverage in one of them with the MyLink, the Bond reaches both. I had some issues when I received it on Sunday where there was an error when setting up a Somfy device. I contacted support and they had a fixed firmware out Monday.

I'll be trying out the Chowmain driver soon.

The bond guys told me that they had a meeting with Somfy and even they like it better than MyLink!

Does anyone know if this will work with hunter douglas roller shades there controller by an RF remote and there platinum bridge technology.

12 minutes ago, C4CA said:

Does anyone know if this will work with hunter douglas roller shades there controller by an RF remote and there platinum bridge technology.

i recommend emailing Bond support, they will be able to tell you.