C4 Forums | Control4

Bugs in 3.1.0

jfh

5 minutes ago, msgreenf said:

haven't seen any defects yet

but it does EOL the original lighting agent - only Advanced Lighting Agent now...

Interesting - I think that lighting scenes from the OSD on the TV may have a bug.  Saw some strange behavior while quickly toggling some scenes last night.  Need to spend a little more time to see what is going on.  

MyMusic is working, but MyMovies has an issue.  When you pick a dvd from a changer or a movie on a dune player the movie starts but you have no control.  The remote had digital media on the screen.  You have to then choose the device that is playing the content before you gain control. This did not occur in 3.0

20 hours ago, jrward said:

MyMusic is working, but MyMovies has an issue.  When you pick a dvd from a changer or a movie on a dune player the movie starts but you have no control.  The remote had digital media on the screen.  You have to then choose the device that is playing the content before you gain control. This did not occur in 3.0

Same Problem with My Movies (extra veg driver) and Popcorn Hour 

3 minutes ago, South Africa C4 user said:

Thanks... I’ve heard a lot about Kodi and Plex but don’t really know what they do.  I need to look into this.

Kodi uses MyMovies.  I've been using Kodi a lot over the years but not lately.  Decided to switch over to plex and dlna for music.  I liked the iTunes driver but its now limited to playlists once updating to OS3+.   Plex can be a standalone system and enhanced in C4 with Chowmain's plex driver (which could use an update).

I put my movies in kodi.  No extra drivers.  I just see all of my movies with art work on the TV.  Pick what I want and watch

shield has kodi.  Movies on synology server.  

Alans driver I think would give 2 way feedback and let me pick content on a C4 TS.  I’d rather surf my catalog with a remote on the couch. 

3 hours ago, South Africa C4 user said:

Yip... Collection Management driver for MyMovies is also no longer working for me (with a Dune).  

42 minutes ago, eggzlot said:

I put my movies in kodi.  No extra drivers.  I just see all of my movies with art work on the TV.  Pick what I want and watch

shield has kodi.  Movies on synology server.  

Alans driver I think would give 2 way feedback and let me pick content on a C4 TS.  I’d rather surf my catalog with a remote on the couch. 

21 hours ago, digitaltrader said:

Probably broken because no one at C4 uses the MyMovies agent any longer.

Collection Manger is working great with 3.1.  No issues.  I did talk with Support at C4 and they know about the issue.  I was able to program around the problem for now.  All is working. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.