C4 Forums | Control4

Speaker Point AVG-RAA1-B OS3

Hello

i have an EA-5 running OS 3.1 but it seems that my Speaker Point AVG-RAA1-B cannot be added to the project for some reason...

the composer pro itself says that it has an error regarding the Speaker point's driver which doesn't allow me to add the driver to my local driver database

i tried to flash update the speaker point and latest firmware is is 2.5.3

any help?

16 hours ago, Ahmad1994 said:

Hello

i have an EA-5 running OS 3.1 but it seems that my Speaker Point AVG-RAA1-B cannot be added to the project for some reason...

the composer pro itself says that it has an error regarding the Speaker point's driver which doesn't allow me to add the driver to my local driver database

i tried to flash update the speaker point and latest firmware is is 2.5.3

any help?

Triad One is your only way to go if you want Native C4 Support like SP, other solution like VSSL’s or others can also be an option but not native ...

• 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, zaphod said:

Do the speaker points even work as dumb amps after you go to OS3 - just amplifying the signal from the analog RCA input?

No, they can't be added to the project and require a project to be functional.

They will only work as an endpoint with volume control or even play audio in 2.10.6 and lower.

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, vitali said:

what is the last available update for speaker point? I mean what I can install on device itself?

Works with an OS2 system *if* there is no Triad One.

Absolutely useless with OS3 and doesn't work at all without a controller/project.

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.