Steelermedallion

Showing favorites in os 3 with home composer

I am running on new os 3. Certain rooms are showing my tv favorites but some are not. Am I able to update this in home edition? If so, could someone direct me to where?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m referring to the favorite channels icon (that brings up your favorite stations, ex ESPN, )

I think what you are suggesting is the favorite rooms. Is that correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ah. So you can do that in media tab of composer. Assuming you have a traditional cable TV service.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

On a related note, can you create a Favorite "Home" page in Composer Home Edition or directly on iphone? 

One that would include shortcuts to activities from various rooms (ex. alarm, key lights, music...). 

Thanks

On a related note, can you create a Favorite "Home" page in Composer Home Edition or directly on iphone? 
One that would include shortcuts to activities from various rooms (ex. alarm, key lights, music...). 
Thanks

Not in composer HE. You’ll need a dealer to add the “home” room for you. We are actually looking at giving two rooms our names so it’s easy for each of us to have favorites. Similar to Clare Controls and Savant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk