C4 Forums | Control4

Card Access WMS10-2-ZP

Time2Jet

Thanks Mitch. I can’t seem to get them to add. I’ve reset the mesh on them (powered on while holding the button for 10 seconds), but the 4 press routine doesn’t seem to populate them. I’ve tried the card access and C4 drivers. No luck. Tried many many times. My Zigbee mesh is working fine all other Zigbee devices look great. I’ve tried several different sensors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when you powered on and held it down for 10 seconds did the light turn amber? once it turns amber you should let go

Unfortunately, yes. I did all of that pretty carefully. I let go when it turned amber.

When I do the 13 taps, it’s actually amber (as they call the alternating rapid blinks). It’s trying to join. I even walked it back to the rack hoping it would connect. No luck yet.

And you are doing 4 taps after you have the id window open?

I am. When I read the Card Access literature, it mentions making sure auto discover is enabled. I don’t see that as an option, so I assume that’s referring to general Zigbee Pro and not specifically do C4. The devices are old as is the driver. I see both a CA and a C4 driver. I’m using the CA version which looks like it’s is a little older, but the id screens are identical. They both say wms10.

Puzzling. I’d like to try to re-add a different Zigbee device to see if it identifies, but everything I have Zigbee is already connected and I don’t want to risk removing add re-adding.

card access wireless motion is the correct driver. version 2, last modified 2/10/2009 cardaccess_wirelesspir.c4i

Thanks Mitch. That’s the one I was working with. I tried removing the driver and re-adding it several times while I worked through the steps you suggested.

I'm having the same trouble.  I have a WMS10-2-ZP.  Running OS3.1.  I've tried both the C4 (2015)and Cardaccess (2009) drivers. 

Power on holding button, wait 10 seconds, get solid red+green.  Light goes out. Then start getting 2 green flashes, followed by long green, repeats forever.

Open identify dialog in Composer 3.1, choose Mesh, hit button 4 times.  No change in lights

Hit button 13 times, get nearly simultaneous flashing red and green.

Hit button 4 times, no change, still flashing red and green.

Edited by PenguinOpus
elucidate

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.