C4 Forums | Control4

Blue Iris (camera) driver only showing static/still images? Better drivers available?

sofakng

I’m using Blue Iris (v5) for my home camera system and I’m also using the Blue Iris Static IP Camera DAD driver from May 2016 (!!!).

It seems to be partially working and I can see the cameras in Control4, but it’s only showing static (still) images and not a live video feed.

I’ve searched the forum for this issue and I’ve read that Blue Iris needs to be configured for 720p 30fps but I’m not sure where or how to configure that.  I’ve searched the Blue Iris settings and I think I am using that already (1280x720, 30 FPS).

Does anybody else have this problem?

Are there any other (better) drivers available?

Are there any drivers to view the Blue Iris recorded footage?

I’m using Blue Iris (v5) for my home camera system and I’m also using the Blue Iris Static IP Camera DAD driver from May 2016 (!!!).
It seems to be partially working and I can see the cameras in Control4, but it’s only showing static (still) images and not a live video feed.
I’ve searched the forum for this issue and I’ve read that Blue Iris needs to be configured for 720p 30fps but I’m not sure where or how to configure that.  I’ve searched the Blue Iris settings and I think I am using that already (1280x720, 30 FPS).
Does anybody else have this problem?
Are there any other (better) drivers available?
Are there any drivers to view the Blue Iris recorded footage?
I'm on the road right now but as soon as I get back home I'll reply with all the settings you need and where

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’ll have to dig through my settings and see if there is an alternate stream but the main stream is at 4K and 29FPS. No issues though it does stream back at 720. This is also in the IOS app. Have you selected the video feed you want to watch? When you initially bring up cameras it does show a static image. Once selected it will playback real time. 

Like I said, I was out of town...

Make sure your snapshot refresh rate is set at 1 to 5 seconds in the camera properties of the c4 driver.

In the camera properties (logging into the camera ip address) I have the following settings (see pictures below for all 3 stream settings.

I can't send screenshots of the composer settings because I don't have it but I have my notes from the initial setup. Hope that helps.47a88c32daee439a0575f5bc6b4f1210.jpgb49e54d85e485cb667c09b5fddb75005.jpga6195d9d18ed1a1f1b61b5dceb55ba85.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OK, so those are the settings on the camera (Dahua?) itself, right?  

I'm using the Blue Iris driver so I think Control4 connects to Blue Iris which provides the video stream so I don't think those camera streams would matter?

I did try changing the Control4 driver settings to 1 second (and 5 seconds) but it didn't seem to affect anything... Hmm...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.