C4 Forums | Control4

Samsung UA55JU6400 Driver

Hasnat

On 10/12/2019 at 12:52 PM, Crustyloafer said:

one thing i want to  know that you have created so many input so many button that you have seen in remote. but tv interface is limited. so what is the benefits to create these option?

17 hours ago, Crustyloafer said:

If I create a driver I do it properly and include every command the device has available. Can use all commands via programming if you ever need to for other purposes.

understood.i think this is odd because user dont get the full remote in interface. ok leave it.

I have applied your driver in my project. but one thing is missing I saw that is in driver interface input button has no code. that's why it does not work if I press it. I want to add the remote source toggle code into this button. I have tried to add this code by edit existing driver but can't be successful. this input button becoming empty. what shall I do?

I never use the input button, you should never need to normally if you have programmed all your bindings properly and are using the discrete input commands.

Feel free to edit the driver for your own purposes and map the hex code used for input toggle to the input button on the OSD if you wish to.

13 hours ago, Crustyloafer said:

I never use the input button, you should never need to normally if you have programmed all your bindings properly and are using the discrete input commands.

Feel free to edit the driver for your own purposes and map the hex code used for input toggle to the input button on the OSD if you wish to.

how did you copy all the input code wherever you have no discrete input button?

i have tried to put the hex code into the input toggle but did not work from tab. but working whenever i press emit.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.