Cart

Offering Remote Programming Services

Hi,

I have been configuring and programming Control4 systems for my local customers and now I am offering my remote services to others. I have experience in both residential and commercial  including small and large homes, retail and restaurants. 

My work is guaranteed and my rates are reasonable. If I can't resolve the issue, there is no charge. 
My services include:
- Network Setup, Configuration, and Management (Network Engineer/PCNA Certified)
- Adding Rooms and Drivers
- Configuring Current Drivers
- Advanced Programming including whole home lighting, single room lighting, audio video, shades, HVAC and security
- Troubleshooting issues 
- Fully integrate Alexa, Google or Josh AI into your Control4 System
- Clean up of system including Navigators, devices, rooms, and watch/listen screens
- System Updates
- Driver Updates
- Adding and Configuring Zigbee devices and network
- Adding any new physical hardware and configuring into C4 System
- Configuring Favorite Channels and Stations
- Adding new agents including Wake/Sleep, Announcements, ect...
- Configuring Digital Media 

Happy Programming,
J3

We highly recommend J3 (cart1379). After looking for the right person, we found J3 and have been using J3 remotely.  The process has been seamless. J3 is very straight forward and is highly knowledgeable and skilled. J3 has been able to assess our system and provide recommendations for system enhancements/improvements. For end users who like having and using the products but do not know the technical side, J3 bridges that gap completely and has been a life saver for our 4 year old and his cartoons!

I used J3 after getting sick and tired of my local installer...Nothing worked the way it should. My wife and I contemplated throwing our C4 investment in the garbage! As a last ditch effort, I decided to get it fixed  remotely. J3 upgraded me from 2.9 to OS 3.1.1, deleted HC300, and added a new IO extender for me. He programmed the system to meet my needs, deleted some previous owner's euupment that doesnt exist anymore, and  reprogrammed the SR260 remotes for me. He was a pleasure to work with and I found him very knowledgeable! He worked diligently to overcome a few hiccups along the way.

I asked him to add some additional music services than what I had originally requested, so there was some scope creep, however he didnt ask for additional money than we had agreed upon in beginning.  I found his rates to be very reasonable, and found him very willing to go the extra mile. 

Just one word of caution....to use remote services, you need to be somewhat familiar with your Control4 system, and willing to do some physical work, such as plug or unplug, rack mount or unmount devices etc. if you want devices added or removed.... however, at the end you will save lots of money and get satisfaction.

I am planning on using J3 as my future dealer for my system. My wife and I are loving the new OS version and music plus AV services...thanks to J3! Feel free to PM me if you need some additional information. Everything is now worth thousands spent on the C4 system...sometimes all you need is a knowledgable brain behind the magic...and that's J3!

On 1/18/2020 at 2:35 PM, N11PlC said:

Hi J3

where about are you based please

cheers

paul

Hi paul,

Just PMed you. I offer remote programming anywhere and onsite in the New Jersey/New York Area.

J3