C4 Forums | Control4

Neeo C4 Remote announcement

On 11/6/2019 at 8:37 AM, RyanE said:

Neeo Source selection: Touch a single button on the screen to select the Comcast box, or any of my Roku sources (Netflix / Hulu / Plex / Amazon Prime Video)

SR260 Source selection: Watch -> Menu -> Down button -> Down button -> Down button -> Enter.

Neeo Channel selection: Choose a channel favorite (with station artwork), or use the Channels/Stations driver to choose a station from the handful that I use regularly.

SR260 Channel selection: Remember the number for the station I want, enter it on the numeric keypad, and/or go into guide and scroll until I find it.

Neeo Dish Media shows artwork for all recordings, prime time anytime, and On Demand programming.

RyanE

P.S.  You can also control lights, locks, and other stuff...  :P

Thanks Ryan.   Could you rank the best tv services in your opinion to leverage your points above?

3 hours ago, poseidonsystems said:

Sweet! You got yours already!?

Yeah. I was fortunate enough to be on an inside track (of sorts) in this one and have been using it for a few months. 

Sorry about posting that, then deleting it, now posting it again. Someone took something I said out of context and it made me nervous for some reason. Don’t want to mess up these inside tracks. LOL

3 hours ago, ILoveC4 said:

Yeah. I was fortunate enough to be on an inside track (of sorts) in this one and have been using it for a few months. 

Sorry about posting that, then deleting it, now posting it again. Someone took something I said out of context and it made me nervous for some reason. Don’t want to mess up these inside tracks. LOL

You deserve to be on the inside track.  You helped a lot of people (myself included) learn about C4 with the forum.  

11 minutes ago, dinom said:

For folks that have been using this for a while, what are your thoughts?  Reliability?  How quick does it respond to first button press, anything else?

It's really fast - I've never even thought about it because it's so fast. Same with every button press. My biggest feedback is that it's different. I miss some of the hard buttons. I wish I could customize the soft buttons. Some of them you can, but I want to choose which buttons are displayed and where for the Hopper, for example. I don't want to the CC button, but I want the DVR button in a different location and things like that.

Really minor gripes - just when you see a digital screen, you want to be able to choose what is displayed there.

On the flip side, a ton of the hard buttons on my SR250 and SR260 remotes don't get used at all. I do really like that I can choose what is displayed on the "Home Screen" and have one touch access to watch/listen to those devices. All in all I think it's very nice - feels great in the hand and performs well. It's just different.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.