C4 Forums | Control4

Alexa driver for multiple instances using different IP addresses in same project.

Deleted

I was using the Epic Systems driver but since the Amazon firmware update there does not seem to be much information regarding any progress on a fix to the Epic Systems driver.

Fortunately I received an email from Prakash Rola from DTI Automation. 

They have developed a driver which looks and acts very similar to the original Epic Systems driver and it works with the new Amazon firmware on version 3 of Control4.

They are an Indian company and very friendly - if you need this type of driver it is worth looking them up and dropping them an email.

6 hours ago, garrym3 said:

I was using the Epic Systems driver but since the Amazon firmware update there does not seem to be much information regarding any progress on a fix to the Epic Systems driver.

Fortunately I received an email from Prakash Rola from DTI Automation

They have developed a driver which looks and acts very similar to the original Epic Systems driver and it works with the new Amazon firmware on version 3 of Control4.

They are an Indian company and very friendly - if you need this type of driver it is worth looking them up and dropping them an email.

Tried google and it seems their website is down? https://www.dtiautomation.com 

14 hours ago, garrym3 said:

Fortunately I received an email from Prakash Rola from DTI Automation. 

Thanks Gary for the kind word.

8 hours ago, Kahn said:

Tried google and it seems their website is down? https://www.dtiautomation.com 

That is not the correct website to our Driver store. the link to our store is https://store.dtiautomation.com (Only Dealer can Purchase the license.)

I purchased the driver this morning to try out.  The website charged my Paypal account, then never redirected me back to the DTI site from Paypal.  Never received an email confirmation or license key (other than from Paypal), cannot download the driver (download link appears to be broken), emailed for support on this and have heard nothing.  Sweet.

59 minutes ago, chopedogg88 said:

I purchased the driver this morning to try out.  The website charged my Paypal account, then never redirected me back to the DTI site from Paypal.  Never received an email confirmation or license key (other than from Paypal), cannot download the driver (download link appears to be broken), emailed for support on this and have heard nothing.  Sweet. 

Ari,

We are facing some issues with Paypal Redirection. Sending you Email soon.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.