C4 Forums | Control4

Samsung Smarthub bindings...

tims

Hi guys,

On a samsung tv that has Smarthub if the bindings are setup for the audio endpoint 1 to be the receiver which is where I want my audio to come out of if I swap from TV (which plays thru the receiver fine) to something like netflix or amazon prime the  audio will not swap to the receiver it just plays thru TV instead. My first thought was to bind the video's audio endpoint 1 to the receiver... Nothing seemed to work? Any ideas what I am missing. Am I thinking incorrectly here that Video audio endpoint 1 should be directed to the receiver or am I just missing something entirely. I have a Sony TV in another room that works just fine and the bindings are set that way. Not sure what the difference between the 2 below are:

Video volume 1 and 2 no binding
Video's audio endpoint 1 and 2 Currently I just set the Video's audio endpoint 1 to the receiver

Thanks guys

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.