Is it possible to have Control4 play an announcement when the Nest Hello button is pressed?  I thought I could do this with IFTTT, but I don't know what's possible anymore as I haven't been following the latest with IFTTT and Google integrations.

Thank you!

On 1/1/2020 at 10:32 AM, burowyako said:

Is it possible to have Control4 play an announcement when the Nest Hello button is pressed?  I thought I could do this with IFTTT, but I don't know what's possible anymore as I haven't been following the latest with IFTTT and Google integrations.

Thank you!

Any thoughts on this?

Google ceased working with IFTTT I believe, so no real way to get the Hello to work with C4 unless you add the ELK devices to pick up the doorbell press.

On 1/13/2020 at 10:21 AM, BakerBalay said:

Google ceased working with IFTTT I believe, so no real way to get the Hello to work with C4 unless you add the ELK devices to pick up the doorbell press.

From my testing it doesn't work reliably at night time when the night mode is enabled. But you can just use a magnetic recessed security door contact