C4 Forums | Control4

iPhn app not able to connect to intercom anywhere

My subscription is updated, I have rebooted my phone, I have deleted and re-downloaded the intercom anywhere app, and have internet service, but when I touch the app and after spinning for a bit, it says "Unable to Connect - Intercom service not available please try again later". When the doorbell rings there is no communication with my phone; however, all works well with the in-home touch screens. I have noticed one thing on the phone settings that I question: Gateway Status - offline. When I tap "Reset Gateway" nothing changes/happens. Any thoughts before having to spend crazy dollars to have a dealer come out on a service call that should be simple and handled by a Control4 customer service/technical rep? - Frank

Shouldn't have to spend any money with your dealer.

Is this a new phone or an existing one that has worked before??

Either way, your dealer should be able to remote into the controller and reset the gateway.  If they don't do that for free, then I'd suggest finding someone new.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.