C4 Forums | Control4

Apple TV

cdepaola

First time issue for me, but 13.4 finally broke my Apple TV integration.  AppleTV has the little popup that shows the Control4 Remote is connected. commands are sent from the remote/app to my controller, but the commands do nothing. 

Hate and Love Beta...

Are you sure this is a apple update failure?

My connection broke yesterday, but im on tvOS 13.2 an iOS 13.3. Controller is EA5. 
What i did update was my UniFi controller and USG firmware. 
but dont see how that could have this effect. 
did try to reconnect apple bridge without any effect. 

15 minutes ago, zaphod said:

Did you see their Tesla driver (for Elan, not C4):https://www.intrinsicdev.co.uk/downloads/beta-tesla-vehicle-driver-for-elan/.  Check out the price!

I mean I bet its accurate for all the time a driver takes to develop you have to make sure you sell enough to get the invested back right? so sell one and retire haha!

Thanks for the feedback on the Intrinsicdev driver @Thepritch88 as I have been looking at that one and wondering how it has been working for others.  I have an issue that is preventing me from going back to IR so their driver could be the key to keep me using IP but also being able to upgrade my Apple TVOS as I have it stuck on 12.X. 

2 hours ago, snipboy said:

I am loving the Intrinsic driver. Fed up with trying to get the official stuff to work, and the unreliability of the IR driver. 

The C4 driver has just worked without flaw for me, until this hiccup... I should have known better and just started with a reboot.. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.