C4 Forums | Control4

New house with control4

anthonyb

I just moved into a house with control4 and i need help. I reached out to 2 companies and nobody showed up. I have computer programming experience and from my research, there is software that a homeowner can buy to get our systems running. How do I get this software?

I just moved into a house with control4 and i need help. I reached out to 2 companies and nobody showed up. I have computer programming experience and from my research, there is software that a homeowner can buy to get our systems running. How do I get this software?
Send me a pm

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

On 2/16/2020 at 7:53 AM, anthonyb said:

That's just terrible to hear. My advice is always to interview as many dealers as you can. You can contact control4 directly too and let them know about the dealers you setup appointments with. Especially if you found them through the control4 site. You can do a lot with composer home edition as long as the system is running properly, but if you are missing equipment or is not working you will need to have a Dealer remotely or locally service the system.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2020 at 5:06 AM, Billy Dean said:

Where can you get composer home edition?

you must purchase a license from a dealer. if you are taking over an existing account check that you don't already have a license. You then download the software from customer.control4.com

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.