C4 Forums | Control4

SiriusXM Favorites keep disappearing

Is anyone else seeing the SIriusXM favorites constantly disappearing and requiring a manual refresh at least every few days?  I can understand having to refresh if the favorites change and it loses sync, but it should keep the list and not just lose it.

A workaround could be to schedule a sync, but I don't know how to do that or if it is possible.

22 minutes ago, turls said:

Is anyone else seeing the SIriusXM favorites constantly disappearing and requiring a manual refresh at least every few days?  I can understand having to refresh if the favorites change and it loses sync, but it should keep the list and not just lose it.

A workaround could be to schedule a sync, but I don't know how to do that or if it is possible.

Yes, it's super annoying.

On 3/5/2020 at 2:04 PM, BraydonH said:

If I open the app and its already on the SXM favorites it will usually load a blank list. Then I just switch to channels and back to favorites and they are all there.

Is this what your seeing?

I didn't try that.  I will give that a shot.  Even if this works, it's still a bug I think...

On 3/5/2020 at 3:04 PM, BraydonH said:

If I open the app and its already on the SXM favorites it will usually load a blank list. Then I just switch to channels and back to favorites and they are all there.

I have this issue as well. Clicking on Favorites (even if it is already selected) immediately refreshes the list and shows the favorites.

Verified this is a workaround.  If they aren't going to fix the bug, you should be able to force a scheduled update, which might be a good idea anyway.  I don't know how often it updates, and the channel list is dynamic enough at SiriusXM that it would be a worthwhile improvement if the list doesn't update automatically on a frequent basis.

Some of the pop-up channels (like the Coronavirus station or holiday stations) are ones that might make it to a favorites list...

On 3/5/2020 at 2:04 PM, BraydonH said:

Is this what your seeing?

in os3 I have xm stations on fav. page and they are always there... I don't remember how I was able to get them on the fav. page, but they are there and works.. I was able to get pandora station on fav. page as well

On 3/10/2020 at 6:17 AM, c4toys said:

in os3 I have xm stations on fav. page and they are always there... I don't remember how I was able to get them on the fav. page, but they are there and works.. I was able to get pandora station on fav. page as well

I'm talking about the Favorites menu inside of the SiriusXM app on the T3 touchscreens, not the ability to add certain stations as a Favorite on the main touchscreen menus.  Not sure which one you mean...

• 2 months later...

My 2020 brand new vehicle's SiriusXM radio keeps REPLACING my current favorites with PRIOR favorites that I had originally chosen and, afterwards, swapped with different stations.  This randomly occurs and it's extremely frustrating.  I called SiriusXM Customer Support and they didn't even understand my simple concern (they merely provided instructions for setting a favorite) ... then they blamed the car dealership (their favorite alibi, for as many years as they've been in business).

My 2020 brand new vehicle's SiriusXM radio keeps REPLACING my current favorites with PRIOR favorites that I had originally chosen and, afterwards, replaced with different stations.  This randomly occurs and it's 3extremely frustrating.  I called SiriusXM Customer Support and they didn't even understand my simple concern (they merely provided instructions for setting a favorite) ... then they blamed the car dealership (their favorite alibi, for as many years as they've been in business).
Why are you posting this on a Control4 home automation forum?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.