C4 Forums | Control4

Electric underfloor heating stats (UK)

Heatmiser Neostats work well and integrate well, although there have been issues with using the scheduler within C4, it clashes with the Neo's own scheduler. You would need a Neohub connected to the network somewhere within range of the Neostat as well, the stats don't connect to the network directly.

I have had a stat go down in my bathroom but before I replace like for like I was wondering what stats ( if any ) can integrate well.  I have come across Neostat v2 by heatmiser but not sure if thats a good one or if others are better?

I have 17 Neo tstats. They work well with Control4. Profiles need to be done via App and then one can decide to apply them to the rooms either via Control4 or the App scheduler.

I do the latter and use Control4 for personal on the fly adjustments and not for general scheduling.

• 1 month later...
On 3/13/2020 at 1:09 PM, Crustyloafer said:

The Heatmiser NeoStat-E  would be my choice for controlling electric underfloor heating and integration with Control4

Hi, i am new qualified c4  looking for the right directions, which drivers do i need to get this set up?

i had a look on composer pro and there few options, 

our new project have installed prowarm system with with 17 manifold downstairs and 3 upstairs, 

what is the right kit for the job please?

55 minutes ago, Paulo Ribeiro said:

Hi, i am new qualified c4  looking for the right directions, which drivers do i need to get this set up?

i had a look on composer pro and there few options, 

our new project have installed prowarm system with with 17 manifold downstairs and 3 upstairs, 

what is the right kit for the job please?

Have you installed the ProTouch IQ Thermostats and Hub? If so then they are just rebranded Heatmiser NeoStats and NeoHub and so the Heatmiser 'Neo Network (OS2.7+) DAD' and 'Network Thermostat' should work perfectly.

Please feel free to PM me if you need further assistance with those drivers.

I have Neo stats and can definitely vouch for them. 

Would love to have them for my underfloor heating but unfortunately I have the wrong probes in the floor. I can’t remember which way around it is but either the Neo’s work with 10k probes and I have 100k in the floor or I have 10k probes and the Neo works 100k. I have 4 rooms with electric underfloor heating and would love to integrate with Control4 but changes the probes is never going to happen with them under tiles. 

• 1 year later...

My c4 tech is advising me to install c4-therm as underfloor thermostat controller. 
is this correct ? Or should I go for heatmiser/ sinope.

there’s very little info online but from the manual it says the c4 therm must be installed 1.5m from floor and currently we have the point for underfloor hearing in our skirting.

this is rather confusing.

will appreciate some feedback or advice.

thanks

Depends if you have hydronic you can use C4 therm but not in the floor w remote sensors I believe. We have remote sensors and put them just on top of each other vertically w floor one lower and AC/Forced air above. I always make sure heat is set a couple degrees lower than the forced air to minimize forced air use for heat and works great for me. If doing local thermostat can likely do in floor. For electric have to have one that can handle voltage I understand. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.