C4 Forums | Control4

Triad vs C4

Time2Jet

Guys what are generally the biggest differences between Triad and C4 amps, matrices and combos.

Also, can you think of ways to integrate them into a WHA where some A/V Rooms are AVR driven or Sonos 5.1 A/V Rooms.

On a side note, how is everyone doing considering the state of the world right now? So many of you have become friends and I think it’s the uncertainty that’s most stressing. My prayers go out to all of you and your families and hopefully we’ll all come out on the good side of this. For those of you business owners, make sure you apply for the SBA’s PPP program. Anyone needing help, please PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triad are current C4 amps/audio switches... hasn't been a "combo" in a while.

Control4 4zone and 8zone matrix amps are solid units if they are working. The have a pretty reliable power supply but tend to have RCA inputs fail. I believe the 4zone still sells new. 

Previous Control4 AMP104 and AMP108 are not great. Poor performance, horrible signal noise issues and the 108s have a defective power supply design. 

Previous C4 matrix performed fine but had failing RCA paired groups as they age. Processor also wasn't the best. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.