Hi everyone!

Hope you're all doing well during this Coronavirus Pandemic and are staying safe. 

Seen as I have some free time on my hands now, if anyone needs any control4 support please let me know. 

Im located in the UK, but i'm available pretty much 24/7 (A very light sleeper)

I can do anything from upgrades to adding new drivers etc...

Iv’e helped some users on this forum in the past. 

Please PM if anyone needs any help!

For all of my US folks out there I now have Venmo

You guys can now contact me direct through WhatsApp using this link: https://wa.me/447803464444

Thanks

Muj

Mujtaba helped me fix my system remotely as well. He is very thorough, and has been a wealth of information on some of the finer points of setting everything up and getting the most our of your C4 system. 

Much appreciated!

++1 for Mujtaba. He had helped me several times with my system. He's honest, knowledgeable and helpful; he steps the extra mile to solve problems and very responsive. 

Muj is knowledgeable, friendly and very patient. I am located in US and he remotely connects to my system and fixes issues for me. I can rely on him anytime of the day or evening. I have a big system and he has mastered the Control 4 programming of my system. I am planing on flying him over to US to redo my entire rack and have him stay with us until the system is upgraded. 

Keep up the good work Muj

Mujtaba's helped me several times and each time he's very quick to respond, no matter the time of day. He was able to take care of some big long-standing issues and upgrades that made a huge difference in our system. Wish I found him sooner! Thanks a ton Mujtaba!

Mujtaba, you'll be hearing from me soon - I found a few more things to add. 😃

Muj is simply the best. I consider myself a professional and excellent at what I do and I can pay him no greater compliment than saying he is better at what he does at his craft than I am at mine. You can tell he is passionate about his work and takes great pride in it. He is beyond expert level and can fix anything remotely that doesn’t require him physically manipulating hardware. Do not hesitate to give him a change even if you are thousands of miles away like I am. I would gladly pay him double or even triple his requested rate, I have found his work so excellent. He is also the ultimate professional, extremely punctual, pleasant, cordial, and likable. He has my highest recommendation.

Muj was extremely patient in helping solve my issues with control 4, as well as diagnosing other issues with IFFFT integration and smart blinds. His service was quick, friendly and it was easy to communicate with him despite being on a different continent! I will be going to Muj for all of my remote programming needs!

Everyone is talking about how Muj is good with complicated projects and problem solving but I can say that Muj is responsive and able to help even for the small and silly things that you’ve been putting off and need to get done. Thank you, Muj!