C4 Forums | Control4

Apple TV Issues

Strange one here. 

I have a number of Apple TV’s running the new (replacement for iOS13) IP driver. I was watching something today and tried to use the Control4 app on my phone and tablet but was unable to control the Apple TV, however it works fine with my SR260 remote. Any ideas what might be wrong here?

I had the new IP Driver and it worked fine until I added CA-10 into my project and for some reason it will not work.  went back to the homekit option and this has not been working great either..  i'm tempted to go back to IR..  atleast it worked then

On 5/5/2020 at 9:18 PM, mstafford388 said:

Interesting.  The new IP driver is EA controllers only but it never occurred to me that wouldn't include the CA-10.  I'd honestly go back to IR regardless.  

I have a CA10 and the new IP driver and all of my Apple TV’s work just fine... The CA10 is not the problem.

iI will have to play with the driver since this homekit only works for like 2 days.. then i have to delete the bridge and add it back to control ATV's.. other than that its works great and ca-10 is so much faster than my ea5..  i like it

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.