C4 Forums | Control4

Steamist Driver

reynolea

1 hour ago, reynolea said:

Anyone know if there's a company still around that has a Steamist driver?  Houselogix used to, and it looks like Homeation/DriversLab still claims to but not sure if they're still in business? 

I tried the trial on the drivers lab about a year ago.  had issues.  DriversLab asked for some logs, we sent.  then they asked to remote into my system and and never got back to us.  Dealer and I waited a few months, decided to just move on.  too late as I already have the steamist, but not sure of the fate of the driver.  the driver was really just an on/off thing, did not have control over music and not sure about the chromalights.  so its use as a driver was minimal - I was going to use it for feedback so if the steamist is being used, and someone rang the doorbell maybe blink the main lights in the bathroom a few times.  oh well, life goes on.  

If another driver developer wanted to pick up a project and work on Steamist, I’d certainly be a buyer.

11 hours ago, reynolea said:

Anyone know if there's a company still around that has a Steamist driver?  Houselogix used to, and it looks like Homeation/DriversLab still claims to but not sure if they're still in business? 

https://www.homeation.com/app-details/mySteamist_Home_Spa_for_Control4

Could this be what you're looking for?

M

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.