C4 Forums | Control4

Power Issue - EA-3

Helmer

Hi...

I have a EA-3 and the issue is that when i plug it into the power, i can see the red LED light on top but not the blue ones on front. The networks ports are not working either. I'm trying to make a factory reset but it's not responding. Some help..????

Here's how you factory reset the EA-3

1 - Insert a straightened paper clip into the small hole on the back of the controller labeled FACTORY RESTORE.
2 - Press and continue to hold the FACTORY RESTORE button, the controller will reset and the caution LED will turn solid red.
3 - Continue to hold the button for about five to seven seconds until the caution LED blinks orange twice . After the caution LED blinks orange twice, release the button and the factory restore process will begin.
*The caution LED will blink orange while the factory restore is running. When complete, the caution LED turns off and the device will reset.

If this doesn't work you'll likely have to call your installer for some kind of RMA help to fix this.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.