C4 Forums | Control4

Temperature Display

Sorry in advance if this topic has been covered elsewhere, I did look but couldn’t find.

I have a Card Access relay in my AV closet and would like to use its temperature output to display the temperature of my AV closet on my T3’s or in the iPhone App. Can someone tell me the best way to do this?

7 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Display temp from Card Access WCS10A Wireless Contact Relay
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=76380&share_tid=33330&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ec4forums%2Ecom%2F&share_type=t&link_source=app

This worked for me. Hope that link works.
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you please attach the driver here as it doesn't exist in DB any more ...

10 hours ago, david@berto.co.uk said:

Can you do this with the Control4 Temperature Display Driver and some programming?

When temperature changes on the CA device set the display temperature on the display driver?

The control4 temperature display driver works with a Z2io only.  The yatun temperature display driver works with the older wireless cardaccess contact/relays and programming off one of the variables.  Default temp is in celsius (yatun's driver) so you need programming every time the project loads to force Fahrenheit units. 

3 minutes ago, dcovach said:

The control4 temperature display driver works with a Z2io only.  The yatun temperature display driver works with the older wireless cardaccess contact/relays and programming off one of the variables.  Default temp is in celsius (yatun's driver) so you need programming every time the project loads to force Fahrenheit units. 

the driver i posted is the original one from 2011 and works with the CA hardware

13 hours ago, Cinegration said:

Thanks for the quick post. Worked with my dealer to buy and install the driver bundle that includes the temperature driver. I’m not done playing with it all yet, but i love the driver and notification capabilities. I realize most of this can be accomplished with programming but this makes it so clean, simple and efficient. Looking forward to playing with some of the drivers in the bundle.

20 hours ago, dcovach said:

Yatun released an updated version in January with Fahrenheit support.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.