C4 Forums | Control4

EA and T3 release dates

Just reading into your question. How about adding the DS2 to this list. Of all my cameras, the DS2 is the worst. Current technology enables so much better backlight control, low light images, night images with IR lighting, much better object motion detection so I do not receive pictures due to wind, clouds passing through the sun, car headlights at night, etc.

Nothing to read into C4.. 

A friend was sold a new Control4 system using HC250 / 800 and the older touch panels in December 2016 just wanted to send him exact dates of ea/t3 releases

(ps-- my DS2 has no issues)

is this an old post? The ea series processors and t3 panels have been out for a while now. Unless I am missing something here. Are there newer ones supposed to be coming out? I just bought another ea3 and ea1 for a customer and 2 7 inch t3 screens and a 10 inch screen. If they are already being replaced with new ones, Im going to be so mad. Better yet my customer is going to be so mad as they just spent a lot of money with me

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.