C4 Forums | Control4

1.8 is out. Please read before considering the upgrade.

thecodeman

Can someone piont me to the release notes and instructions to the 1.8.2 update. I made the promise to Gordon that I would read the notes before doing the update and now I cannot find them. Any help Pleaase...

You can find them on the dealer portal, they are plain as day once you've logged in. In fact, there are two warnings that you must read before continuing to the area with the release notes and upgrade instructions.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you, I knew they were on the dealer portal but i did not have access to it yet. So.. I have gained access now and have these documents now thank you

Make sure you get a login to the Dealer Forums as well, not many dealers frequent this site in comparison.

• 1 month later...

Losing LED colors on going from Embernet to Pro is expected, and listed in the release notes your dealer should've informed you about, I believe.

As far as not following programming after the upgrade, as long as it's identified properly, I've not seen that as an issue if your ZigBee mesh is up and running (and devices are all upgraded).

RyanE

I have color-change programming for when each button of a 6B is pressed and programming for the remote switch/dimmer to talk to a 6B wrt LED color. Now, the remote color changes work fine. It's the local ones that don't follow the color-change programming at all. I only see unlatched color changes take place on the upgraded 6Bs.

Archived