C4 Forums | Control4

BUG: Universal mini Apps / newest Sony TV driver

Kaas Mayer

Having problems with the mini universal apps for the newest Sony tv series. (AG9)
When i choose a mini driver, the tv switches to the selected source (eg. netflix/amazon video) but the remote is ignoring any further input. Volume control is still working on the tv, but it seams that the driver did not understand that he still needs to control the sony tv as endpoint in the mini driver mode. 
I need to switch back to the "sony tv" as source and the remote is working again. 
i can debug the driver but the keypress is not visible in the log.  

is there anyway to tell the minidriver that he needs so use the tv as a endpoint for the remote controls?

Thanks for your help. I´ve used the universal mini drivers from c4 together with the sony tv driver. 

I solved the problem now. Shame on me! Audio path was not set correctly, after replacing the tv in the room. 🙈

now everything works again. So, the bug is not software based. Its more a problem in front of the pc 

• 6 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.