C4 Forums | Control4

Programmer, Installer looking a new job

Ale Quiroga

Hi everybody, how are you?
Mi name is Alejandro, I´m a custom installer, programmer certificate in control4 in Salt Lake City and AV engineer looking for new work posibilities.
Particularly speciality in wiring and data network terminations including patch panels, configuring network equipments, programming control4 systems, etc.
I have 5 years of experience managing project, installing, programming and update systems.

Please connect and get in touch.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/alejandroquiroga/

I'm currently in Uruguay, latinoamerica, but i don't have problem to move to another country, i am looking for that possibility.
I would like to have new challenges, both professional and personal.
Thank you very much for your time

Alejandro

• 3 years later...

Great to see you're on the lookout for new opportunities! Your experience in custom installation and programming with Control4 sounds impressive. I'm sure there are companies out there eager to have someone with your skills on their team.
If you're open to relocating, it can open up a world of possibilities. And speaking of opportunities, have you checked out Huntly? It's a fantastic platform for connecting with potential employers worldwide. They've got a global recruiter network that could be really helpful in your job search.

9 hours ago, Idologwe said:

Great to see you're on the lookout for new opportunities! Your experience in custom installation and programming with Control4 sounds impressive.

Thank you for your words.
I am always looking to improve both personally and professionally.
Currently working for myself, with a little more years of experience, not only Control4, but also with Lutron and Savant.
Thanks again.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.