C4 Forums | Control4

OS 3.2 and Door Station Not Working

Hizzle

Sounds like it could be an IP issue?
If not Static or reserved in the router...

Then again it shouldn’t matter, device should have been SDDP’d.... Then again I’ve seen dealers not use SDDP

Happy to log in and take a look for the both of you, just send me a PM

Thanks
Muj

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the offer.  I had rebooted my door station 3 times as well and run the autoconfig.  Nothing.  Went to sleep last night and work up and it seems to now be registered and working.  Strange.  Also, Apple rolled out an iOS update which includes History but don't see Intercom Anywhere yet.  Don't know if I need to set anything up or if it will come out in another update.  I'll have to look.

Thanks for the offer.  I had rebooted my door station 3 times as well and run the autoconfig.  Nothing.  Went to sleep last night and work up and it seems to now be registered and working.  Strange.  Also, Apple rolled out an iOS update which includes History but don't see Intercom Anywhere yet.  Don't know if I need to set anything up or if it will come out in another update.  I'll have to look.

Glad you managed to get it sorted!

Let me know if you need any help in the future

Thanks

Muj

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so my Door Station is not connecting to the SIP Registrar (no Intercom Anyware) any longer, again.  Tried the reboot, autoconfig and Refresh Navigators.  It says the Door Station is online in Composer.  It says that the gateway is registered but it says that the state is Not Ready under Communication Local Devices.  So, it doesn't connect on the iOS app either.  Any ideas?  I've let this one sit overnight, which magically corrected itself last time, but no luck this time.

Thanks, I was messing around with this for the last 3 days.  I deleted the driver, rebooted and readded.  Then I autoconfiged and looked at the communicator and it is back in the "Idle" state.  That worked!  I really appreciate it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.