C4 Forums | Control4

Adobe Flash Player

cesarvinocur

The MyHomePC app is dead in gerenal as flash isn't supported in OS3 and up.

Those that really want it on a computer tend to use an android emulator (Blustacks and others) and the android Control4 app for OS3 - see no reason that wouldn't work for OS2 as well.

Note that depending on the emulator, it may be required to have 4Sight to make this work - other can maybe chime in on any known emulators that don't require it

• 2 months later...

On a related issue, do we know if C4 is working on a new PC navigator?  Or is this the sort of thing that they don't talk about?

I have said this before and I will say it again - It would be really nice to get web based versions of both Navigator and Composer HE. That way they would be OS independent.

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, david.briggs@cox.net said:

so as an update, is there any word on a replacement for OS2 control4 for pc?  New computer computer and got caught with my C4 down.

They really don't do a lot to protect my investment.  They are definitely a sales, sales, sales organization.

There is no other option. Other option is using Android emulator

5 hours ago, david.briggs@cox.net said:

so as an update, is there any word on a replacement for OS2 control4 for pc?  New computer computer and got caught with my C4 down.

They really don't do a lot to protect my investment.  They are definitely a sales, sales, sales organization.

LOL. So, because they don't have a PC control screen version for 2.10.6 (years old at this point) after a 3rd party axed the program it used to use, Control4 doesn't do a lot to protect YOUR investment? That FREE program they used to offer?

Android emulator as mentioned, or get an $80 Fire tablet as a touchscreen next to your computer. App is free.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.