Need SnapAV Integrator for Warranty Exchange

Hi.  I have a Wattbox that SnapAV support has confirmed is affected by their recall program and support has stated that I need to use a Control4/SnapAV integrator to process the warranty exchange for me.  This is actually the second Wattbox (first was also defective).  The first one was installed by a local shop in Oklahoma that has since moved to only commercial A/V.  The replacement was done by a local integrator who will no longer return calls/emails.  

I've reached out to several other integrators around OKC and not have returned my call.  

From what I can tell, the warranty program will actually apply a $100 SnapAV credit to the integrator's account who processes my warranty exchange.  It also appears that you can ship the replacement directly to me.  

I can provide proof of purchase/original receipt/etc. I can also send pictures of the serial/mac address/etc.  All I need is someone with a SnapAV account to process the warranty form for me and to enjoy the $100 credit applied to their account.  

Any help here is appreciated. 

• 2 weeks later...