C4 Forums | Control4

Door Station Driver Updated - DS2

13 minutes ago, RyanE said:

Yes, drivers can now auto update, if they're installed / available in Control4's online database.  That said, not all drivers will auto update going forward.

3rd-party drivers manage their own updates, independent of Control4, and may or may not automatically update.

Such a non-useful answer...  :)

RyanE

This has been the case for some time has it not? Although I was not aware that the DS2 was on the list of “auto updatable C4 database drivers”

5 minutes ago, South Africa C4 user said:

This has been the case for some time has it not? Although I was not aware that the DS2 was on the list of “auto updatable C4 database drivers”

Yes.

It's in the XML portion of the driver.

It was decided to make it an auto updating driver.  There can also be limitations on versions that can be updated, etc.

RyanE

1 hour ago, RyanE said:

Yes, drivers can now auto update, if they're installed / available in Control4's online database.  That said, not all drivers will auto update going forward.

3rd-party drivers manage their own updates, independent of Control4, and may or may not automatically update.

Such a non-useful answer...  :)

RyanE

Cheers Ryan ~ so are all C4 drivers auto update now ? 

understand the ones from 3rd party providers would not be included 

17 minutes ago, Gary Leeds UK said:

You can get Photo from the DS2 in a Push Notification and the Events will show in History (Like the Chime I believe) 

However we can not get either of them to work - Dropping my Dealer a Email once I`m back in the office 

Interesting.  I already get Push Notifications with a picture using another driver which I trigger when the Door Station rings, but would be nice to get this native...

7 hours ago, Gary Leeds UK said:

You can get Photo from the DS2 in a Push Notification and the Events will show in History (Like the Chime I believe) 

However we can not get either of them to work - Dropping my Dealer a Email once I`m back in the office 

For Motion and Pressed Event history, you need to enable the properties.

For the Push Notifications to work, you need to ensure that your camera's authentication is set to 'Basic'.  You can either do this via the camera's property page, and/or through the DS2's web interface.  You of course need to also setup the push notification with the proper camera attachment.

RyanE

4 hours ago, RyanE said:

For Motion and Pressed Event history, you need to enable the properties.

For the Push Notifications to work, you need to ensure that your camera's authentication is set to 'Basic'.  You can either do this via the camera's property page, and/or through the DS2's web interface.  You of course need to also setup the push notification with the proper camera attachment.

RyanE

Ryan, 

DS2 camera set to basic - On the Web Interface and Composer- Push amended to show DS2  Camera -  No Joy 

Properties Enabled - To Event - No Joy 

HC800 Rebooted and Navs Refreshed

However we have no History working for us after the update to 3.2  

• 1 month later...

Just had a search on C4 drivers online and the database Says Driver Version 251 for the Doorstation

Has the 255 been pulled ? 

Still can not get any history working or photos on the Push Notifications

In fact can not get any History working  - Starting to drive me mad 

https://drivers.control4.com/solr/drivers/browse?q=ds2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.