c4forums | The Control4 Community

MacOS App - Finally & Kinda....

Thanks @ekohn00! I just got mine (M1 mini) and forgot to add this initially.  So great to have working app that feels native again instead of using an Android emulator on the Mac.  I agree it feels very snappy!  UniFi network and Protect app run similarly beautifully although there seem to be a couple minor errors - on the C4 app I notice there are no background images for example and Protect won't play some of my cameras.  Now if only they update VMware Fusion so I can run Win10 VM and Composer HE again.  Other apps that also run great are: OvrC, Hikvision iVMS-4500.  Apps with errors: TiVo (Unauthorized modifications detected / crashes).  I look forward to see more and more apps!

9 hours ago, cwilmo said:

Now if only they update VMware Fusion so I can run Win10 VM and Composer HE again.  Other apps that also run great are: OvrC, Hikvision iVMS-4500.  Apps with errors: TiVo (Unauthorized modifications detected / crashes).  I look forward to see more and more apps!

I signed up for the parallels M1 beta, can’t wait!