C4 Forums | Control4

Intercom Anywhere App has stopped working

Tom FitzGerald

• 1 month later...

Same thing happened to me. This could definitely just be a coincidence but I opened the intercom app on my phone and then rung it from the doorbell or one of my t3s. The call went through in the app and when I closed it it continued to work.

4 hours ago, eddy.trochez said:

For those having issues with IA not working. Go to your coustomer.control4.com account and delete the devices from the devices list. Not the users, only the devices. Log in to your IA app and try again.

Done the above will not let me login  - Come on Control4 Get a Grip and roll out the Update 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2021 at 4:09 PM, timbooo said:

Is there an easy way to disable Intercom Anywhere now that it has been rolled into the single app? Use the touchscreen for the door, phones and tablets all ringing as well is annoying.

you can program in different call groups based on a various number of events.

• 4 weeks later...

I just got my Chime installed and the Intercom Anywhere app has been working OK for a few days.  But today it wouldn't ring when someone rang the doorbell, so I tried logging out of the app and now tried to log back in.  Now it's saying my login credentials are incorrect (says it can't validate my account).  I'm using my standard customer.control4.com email and password, and it does not work.

Any ideas?  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app as noted above, but no go.

Thanks.

21 hours ago, dinom said:

I just got my Chime installed and the Intercom Anywhere app has been working OK for a few days.  But today it wouldn't ring when someone rang the doorbell, so I tried logging out of the app and now tried to log back in.  Now it's saying my login credentials are incorrect (says it can't validate my account).  I'm using my standard customer.control4.com email and password, and it does not work.

Any ideas?  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app as noted above, but no go.

Thanks.

can you log in to customer.control4.com?

21 hours ago, Bmwbball88 said:

yesterday it didn't ring at all in my IA app on my iphone.  I get this technology stuff is hard but if they can't deliver the IA experience then something needs to change.  its getting a bit ridiculous.

are you on ios or andoid? Mine has been flawless since its been installed.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.