C4 Forums | Control4

History Agent - Not Working

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Gary, sorry for tardy reply, just seen this.

Like you I also have my old favourite HC-800-BL1. This was upgraded recently from OS2.10.6 to OS3.2.1, however I have never seen the History agent working on my system and upgrading OS hasn't solved that.

So I am guessing its an issue with the HC-800-BL1, but not exactly sure. The History Agent has been added my system for some time now, originally on OS2 and still n OS3.

I can see the History experience button available from T3 touchscreens & App, but nothing ever shows, just a circular symbol whizzing around whilst checking, then it times out?

When checking around my Navigators, I can see various Time & Date stamps associated with various Sensor and Relay activities but nothing ever shows on History.

I do have a EA-3 lying around, so I may get this rigged up to see f this works or not. I don't yet have 4sight, so I was never sure if that was the limiting factor for my lack of History?

David

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2021 at 10:04 PM, hank31980 said:

Hi Gary, I checked with a friend who also has a HC-800 running OS3.2.1 and he has History working. So now not sure if it is HC-800 hardware related?

Cheers - But that's a downer - Will see what happens at next update - Before we call in the big guns 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gary, I’ve bitten the bullet.

I’ve upgraded my cherished HC800BL1 for a nice shiny new EA5.  The History works now?

Big deal I hear you say, but this is the only change I have made to my system, nothing new on router or network or anything, just controller and now it works.

Not sure if there are like V1’s and V2’s of HC800 as like you History just didn’t work for me.

Anyway I promised you an update, was going to install EA3, but gone full fat version EA5.

Like most things though once you have it you probably won’t bother with it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.