C4 Forums | Control4

vitali

Hello, I found Zigbee thermostat. Sinope TH1123ZB (works with zigbee), found driver for it. Question, did anybody do integration?

As well saw some certain version TH1123ZB-C4. A bit confusing. TH1123ZB and TH1123ZB-C4. Not all zigbee devices work with C4? even with driver? Need some special vercion of ZB device so C4 will recognize it?

Thanks.

I am using the Control4 versions of Sinope Thermostats to control my electric baseboards in the basement - and they work perfectly with their Control4 drivers.

I can't imagine the plain Zigbee versions of the thermostats will work as the Control4 Zigbee protocol is a modified/proprietary version of the Zigbee protocol.

On 12/30/2020 at 5:58 AM, AshMania said:

I am using the Control4 versions of Sinope Thermostats to control my electric baseboards in the basement - and they work perfectly with their Control4 drivers.

I can't imagine the plain Zigbee versions of the thermostats will work as the Control4 Zigbee protocol is a modified/proprietary version of the Zigbee protocol.

Thanks, I think you are right. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I use their water sensors and water shutoff valve. Chose the wifi models because found no advantage to incorporate to C4 and easier when selling property.

They have geofencing in app for the shutoff vale. Works well. I don't use it as such but have trialed it. Prefer selecting it off on my own remotely.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2022 at 3:54 PM, robbie3130 said:

I use the in floor heat Sinope C4 thermostats.. they work perfectly. Much better than the previous Nuheat wifi based before. Showing the outside temp on it is a nice touch.

I have just installed Sinope TH1300ZB-C4.  The displayed time if off by an hour from real time even though C4 has the correct time.  I do not see where I can correct the time.  Your thoughts are appreciated.

Also, does the time display mean my schedule to turn heat on/off is also off by an hour?  Thanks

6 hours ago, pbir said:

The driver updates the time in the thermostat every night at 3:01 am.  If the time is still wrong tomorrow morning, please let me know.

Hi pbir.  The time display has been wrong for for 3 days.  Today Sinope advised that I should remove the faceplate for 2 minutes to reset the time.  After reinstalling the faceplate there was no time displayed.  After 4 hours I rebooted the C4 controller.  Time did re-display but was still one hour ahead.

Does the displayed time also run the schedule times programmed into C4?

Sinope also advise the current driver version is 4.0.8 but I can only find 4.0.7 on their website.

8 hours ago, wrenz said:

Hi pbir.  The time display has been wrong for for 3 days.  Today Sinope advised that I should remove the faceplate for 2 minutes to reset the time.  After reinstalling the faceplate there was no time displayed.  After 4 hours I rebooted the C4 controller.  Time did re-display but was still one hour ahead.

Does the displayed time also run the schedule times programmed into C4?

Sinope also advise the current driver version is 4.0.8 but I can only find 4.0.7 on their website.

Sounds like a check box is wrong somewhere for Day Light savings, being exactly 1 hour off.

image.png.cefca77042d9d7ac49424335fe0340f4.png

Thanks RAV.  I'm the end user with Home Composer so I don't think I can make these changes.  My C4 guy does not know Sinope and it looks like he did not look past the Time format.  Once he recovers from Covid then maybe I'll get it fixed.

Thanks RAV.  I'm the end user with Home Composer so I don't think I can make these changes.  My C4 guy does not know Sinope and it looks like he did not look past the Time format.  Once he recovers from Covid then maybe I'll get it fixed.

6 hours ago, RAV said:

Sounds like a check box is wrong somewhere for Day Light savings, being exactly 1 hour off.

image.png.cefca77042d9d7ac49424335fe0340f4.png

RAV - Just to be clear, are these settings related to the driver for TH1300ZB-C4?  My guy only saw 12/24hr option.

Also, is there an explanation for * & (1) in line 4?  What is line 1?

Thanks

1 hour ago, wrenz said:

RAV - Just to be clear, are these settings related to the driver for TH1300ZB-C4?  My guy only saw 12/24hr option.

Also, is there an explanation for * & (1) in line 4?  What is line 1?

Thanks

In the Sinope.
Not sure really, just a guess, did a Google search to see if they had a Daylight check box, would logically explain the hour difference.

On 3/21/2022 at 2:21 PM, wrenz said:

I have just installed Sinope TH1300ZB-C4.  The displayed time if off by an hour from real time even though C4 has the correct time.  I do not see where I can correct the time.  Your thoughts are appreciated.

Also, does the time display mean my schedule to turn heat on/off is also off by an hour?  Thanks

Looks like I'm running 4.0.8 - your dealer should be able to update it for you in Composer Pro. I don't ever recall time issues honestly.. even with the recent time change they remained correct. I don't believe there are any time settings in Composer Pro .. they just use the controller time is what I figure. Probably worth the shot to have the driver updated and then reboot your controller.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.